Summer is flying by, which means that the long-awaited return of ComCap Conference is quickly approaching!
Join us in gorgeous Monterey, California, for the third annual conference dedicated to community capital and local investing, being held this September 10-13, 2017, all across this historic downtown neighborhood. ComCap17 is presented by Hatch Innovation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit based in Portland, Oregon, in collaboration with the City of Monterey, Middlebury Institute of International Studies (MIIS), and the National Coalition for Community Capital (NC3), among dozens of other national and regional partners and sponsors.
Experience three full days of in-depth sessions, inspiring keynotes, interactive workshops and hands-on working groups, plus, an opening night reception at the Monterey Museum of Art, a special open-to-the-public evening talk with Slow Money founder Woody Tasch, and an after-party at waterfront London Bridge Pub, to boot.
Local community members have 5 different ways to get involved:
- Do you care about the future of food, sustainable farming and local food, farms and fisheries? Of course you do. Headliner Woody Tasch, founder of the revolutionary Slow Food movement, is giving an exclusive evening talk at stunning Golden State Theatre on Monday, September 11th at 7pm. Tickets are now open to the public for $35 each (and students with valid ID get in for free)! Reserve them right here.
- Want everything? Reserve Your Full Conference Access for all official conference happenings September 10-13 with a bonus 15% off with discount code “MONTEREY” at this link: https://comcap17.eventbrite.com?discount=MONTEREY
- Reserve a Single Day Pass, valid for Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday’s full days of sessions, at the signup below.
- Grab an exclusive Half Day Pass, in case there’s a panel, or two, or perhaps, a morning of keynote presentations and ComCap Catalysts! TedX-inspired talks, or the afternoon’s “Community Capital Cafe”, that has caught your eye. There’s so much to learn & get acquainted with!
- Students? Come on by! We have a limited number of heavily discounted student tickets, as well as volunteer opportunities. Signup on our website here, or email email@example.com.
We understand you’re busy, but something big is coming to your region this September, and we’re not just talking about a certain conference you may have heard about by now – we’re talking about the future of financial innovation and the power of communities…investing in themselves. See you there!
Interested in learning more about our community capital conference?
- See the full conference program
- Meet our 50+ speakers and keynotes
- Want even more? Listen to free episodes of ComCap The Podcast, exploring why local money matters.