Thank you for joining us for our third annual national conference on community capital!
We’re thrilled to build a media partnership with you.
Interested in becoming a Media Partner or would like a press pass?
Please send firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com an email with:
- Your name
- Your media agency
- Your location
MEDIA PARTNERSHIP AND PRESS PASS OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE:
- exclusive access to featured keynotes and conference speakers
- on-site branding for 4 days
- complimentary registration for 1 press pass
- logo placement across print and digital conference materials
- social media attention at least 1x month
- newsletter mention at least once leading up to event
- among other networking connections and exposure opportunities
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
INFO TO KNOW:
General program outline:
September 10: Exclusive kick-off reception, Monterey Museum of Art (559 Pacific Street), 6pm-8pm
September 11: Full day of sessions, keynote and panels, starting at Golden State Theater
September 12: Full day of sessions, keynote and panels, starting at Golden State Theater
September 13: Workshops at Middlebury Institute of International Studies and Osio Theater